1.1 Background of Study
Employee satisfaction states to a collection of positive or negative emotional state that an individual hold on the way to his or her job. It is the volume of pleasure or contentment associated with a job. Job Satisfaction is an emotional response to a job.
Department of human resource is a central part of organizational processes in everywhere. This comes through knowing the human resources department of the organization and the organization itself are alternate. A well-managed business organization normally considers the average employees as the primary source of productivity gains. The institutions should keep employees in mind rather than capital as the core basis of the occupational and providers to organization growth. To guarantee the accomplishment of organization goals, the organization produces an atmosphere of obligation and collaboration for its employees through procedures that enable employee satisfaction. Satisfaction of human resource discovers near relations to highly quality and productive employees. productive employees then improve loyalty or commitment to the organization resulting to better productivity and quality. However, even with the far-reaching recognition of the position of facilitating the relationship between job satisfaction and productivity in easing organizational obligation. there are variable perspectives on the means of doing this. The original strategy is to use salary rises to link job satisfaction and productivity to organizational obligation. With the recognition that this isn’t sufficient to get about productivity and quality expressed in job satisfaction, the organization try to give specific importance to the training or exercise and skills advance of employees applied over the underlying principle of incessant organizational learning. Subsequently this covers only an aspect of human resource management, a universal approach began that targets the development of an assured quality of employment life that covers fair salaries, benefits, other good employment conditions, and job development to support the facilitation of quality of productivity and job satisfaction directed towards organizational obligation.
This means that achieving motivation, quality of productivity and job satisfaction to develop organizational commitment isn’t easy or simple and works according to the context of individual businesses. Although, there are greatest applies within industries, it is up to the individual organizations to define which human resource strategies meet its requirements and goals. To determine the style that individual industries grow and achieve organizational obligation through job satisfaction and motivation to do productive and more quality .
• To investigate of employees attitude , productivity and quality .
• Analyze the perfect environment work in full
• Evaluate psychological empower from employee toward their job .
1.3 Statement of Problem
The employees are the central force on the organization and with their production quality ,an organization can transfer into accomplishment. Only with a cluster of satisfied employees the company can lead into achieve success. For employees satisfaction the corporation necessity run adequate welfare measures. By conducting a job satisfaction survey we will investigate the employees are satisfied or not by analyze job environment and the problems that can disturbing employees for performing their duties and evaluate psychological empower for them .
1.4 scope and limitation of study
Scope of the study :
• Determining the level of job satisfaction in the institution .
• This study is very useful for the organization to conduct research .
• It is so good to identify employer’s level of satisfaction toward the welfare measure .
• It is helpful to identifying the area of dissatisfaction of job to the organization .
• This study supports to create a managerial decision to the firm.
Limitation of the study :
• This research is subjected to the bias and preconception from respondents for this reason accuracy cannot be guaranteed .
• The researcher was captured out in a short span time , so could not widen the study .
• The study could not be universal due to the fact that researcher altered personal interview technique.