Healthy Resolutions Q8
Successful year, delivering on strategy
• Sales revenue of CHF CHF 9,108,418.00 Million standard and deluxe.
• EBITDA CHF 4,730,974.00, Net income from operation CHF 2,439,326.00.
• Total Equity rose by 28%.
• Liquidity position has been enhanced tremendously, cash reserves in home office has increased By 42% versus quarter Four. Net profit up +24 %.
• Retained Earnings has risen to -335,541.00 Versus CHF -574,503.00 in quarter four.
Outlook 2018 Continue to deliver on our growth strategy
Leapfrog continues to expect 2018 to be a better year than 2017 in terms of revenues and Adjusted EBITDA, net profit, retained earnings and most importantly dividends payment. Driven primarily by the Company’s ability to leverage expected market growth, ongoing cost savings initiatives and opportunities to expand our business into different regions such as Brazil.
Retained earnings are projected to hit positive digits in first quarter of the fiscal year 2018. Proposed pay-out to shareholders of CHF 0.50 per share.
FINANCIAL NEWS! Q1-4
Solid growth in net profit- major milestones and progress indicators achieved.
Leapfrog expects high return on investment by the end of the fiscal year 2017, as investments in Europe have increased. In the fourth Quarter of 2017, Leapfrog has achieved CHF 4,280,819.00 million in sales after the currency effect, plus
EBITDA CHF 2,639,629.00 and a current operating income of CHF 817,861.00.
Operating margin remained stable at 27% of sales. The net margin 68% of sales.
Capital expenditures CHF 9,290,408.00, includes industrial buildings, upgrades and method of improvements. Cash flow after the new plant investments in Europe is expected to grow by 25%, into the second half of the fiscal year 2017.